GW2 Desktop Pen Holder

Being all geared up ready for the world that is Guild Wars 2, I thought I'd put this out for avid fans & new players alike to have on their desk.  It doesn't hold water, but pens & sweets are all good.  The best thing is though, it is emblazoned with the Guild Wars 2 Logo.

Although this isn't an endorsed product, I did ask 1st, & they said "It is an acceptable use of their assets"  which is awesome, as that means I can share this with you.
I personally can't wait for the game to come out.  Having waited for the past 3-4 years for it's release.

I want to spend a bit of time over the next few weeks adding some projects to this blog, before I get sucked in to the expansive MMO world of Tyria.  So, I hope you will enjoy this & keep an eye out for some more stuff in the coming weeks.

Download your Paper Desktop Pen Holder Here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sinner,
    I shared this papercraft on my blog: Guild Wars 2 - Desktop Pen Holder (Mug)

    http://www.papercraftsquare.com/guild-wars-2-desktop-pen-holder-mug-free-papercraft-download.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could make a 'functioning' mug to hold cups of take-away coffee if reinforced a bit as well as a wash of thinned white glue to 'seal' the model.

    ReplyDelete